Why choose Jelka for your stabling products?
- We welcome custom projects to suit you.
- All our stabling products are made to the highest possible quality.
- We are always willing to fit our stable products for you.
STABLE FRONTS AND DIVIDERS
ROBUST AND HIGH QUALITY STABLE FRONTS AND PARTITIONS
WASH BAY DIVIDES
CREATE YOUR UNIQUE WASH BAY
TACK ROOM DOORS
TOUGH ENOUGH TO PROTECT YOUR TACK
KEEP YOUR HORSES SHELTERED OUTSIDE
Stable Fronts and Divides
Here are 5 reasons why you should consider Jelka:
- All our parts (including replacements), hardware and fixings are available and easy to install.
- We can handle your bespoke requirements. It’s your stable so why not have what you want!
- All our frames, hardware and fixings are galvanised for long service life.
- You can choose between wood and plastic panelling.
- Wood panelling is available in various colours and finishes.
- Our timber products are responsibly sourced from sustainable forests in Sweden and Europe.
Stable front with sliding door
Stable front with swing door and openable grille
Fully open stable partition with grille
Part open stable partition with grille
Wash Bay Dividers
Create your unique wash bay how you want it
- All our wash bay partitions are made in the UK to high-quality standards.
- Keep your horses safe from injury with strong pole-mounted tethering points.
- If you have a large wash area, why not divide it up into sections?
- Tell us about your bespoke project, we love to customise for you.
Have you thought about combining a solarium with your wash bay to save space?
Tack Room Doors
Tough enough to protect your tack.
- Made using heavy duty galvanised steel for strength and service life.
- Anti pick locks as standard to prevent theft.
- Pressure treated timber from responsibly sourced sawmills.
- You have options for design and specification, just ask.
- The product shown is an example, please ask about other standard doors.
Affordable outdoor field shelters to protect your horses from the rain, sun and wind.
- Easy to pick up and move around the paddock.
- Protects the horses from rain, sun and wind.
- Low investment compared to insulated fixed buildings.
- Suitable for other animals such as sheep and cattle.
- Wooden structures available on request.