What Are Jelka's SURE Floor Surfacing Systems?
SURE Floor surfacing systems is a unique, high-quality rubber granulate surfacing system for horse facilities.
- All SURE Floor surfacing systems are specially designed, tested and manufactured for the equestrian industry.
- The SURE Floor system is frost-proof, urine resistant, weather-resistant and permeable to water for easy drainage.
- SURE Floor is made only from recycled high-density rubber and binder.
All our products go through a significant quality and testing procedures.
Where should you use SURE Floor surfacing systems?
- Ideal for all kinds of paddocks, open areas, free-running stables and huts.
- Wash bays.
- Stable walkways.
- Critical places (such as teaching areas) and areas with steeper slopes.
- Stable and yard entrances.
- Turn out pens
Advantages & Properties
- Approved quality by DLG Fokus test
- Surface softness and elasticity improve surface grip and boosts horse and rider confidence
- Proven slip resistance helps prevent injuries to horses and riders
- Its impact absorption properties are extremely joint-gentle
- Extremely hardwearing to nearly all types of shoeing
- High dimensional stability due to a unique connection system
- Easy to cut and install
- Highly insulating, weatherproof and frost proof
- The rubber easily absorb sound making the stable atmosphere much quieter
- Long-term resistance to urine
- Non-toxic recycled rubber that is TUV-tested
- Quick drainage of liquids for safety
- Various shapes and colours are available for design variety
Current Colours Available
Our rubber granulate elastic slabs have excellent drainage properties. The subsurface below them (in particular bounded base layers) must therefore provide sufficient drainage as well.
Paved surfaces (such as concrete or asphalt) must be level with a slope of approx. 2% and have adequate take off drains. Any depressions greater than 3 mm in depth which can collect water must be levelled off with suitable materials.
As detailed above, sometimes the surface requires preparation. The actual laying of the surface is very simple and anyone can do it. Every project is treated as unique whether it’s big or small. We will always come and survey your project before installation to ensure you recieve a seemless project delivery from start to finish.
Installation guides are available on request.