TOP CLEAN is a long-established high-quality product with great success in Europe.
The purpose of creating this product is to ensure horses are able to exercise properly and practise their natural behaviour. For example, playing and rolling is not possible is muddy conditions. Also in providing a good footing for the horses, cleaning and maintenance tasks are simpler for the owner.
What is TOP CLEAN?
A unique precision moulded plastic ground mat designed specifically for horses.
- Designed for paddocks, feeding areas, turnout pens and trails.
- Suitable for areas with a slope
- Easy to self install without arranging a sub-base
- Especially suitable for barefoot horses (and shod horses)
- Extremely stable and durable material
- Easy to clean (manually as well as by machinery)
- Designed to be used with sand (washed, clean/quarried sand)
- Size: 114 x 81 x 4,5 cm (0,92 sqm)
- Weight: ca. 27 kg
- Material: recycled plastic
- Not perforated giving a large surface area that won’t sink into the mud easily
Top Clean Image Gallery
How to install TOP CLEAN:
TOP CLEAN is easy to self-install without a sub-base with little effort. We are able to provide installation instructions.
- Remove a layer of the existing surface leaving a 1 to 2% slope.
- Break up approx 5cm deep of the scraped topsoil.
- Lay the mats with a 1-2cm gap between each one (the mats should imprint into the loose surface).
- Spread a sand footing over the mats.
If the area you are looking to cover is prone to being waterlogged or you expect to drive large tractors or vehicles over it we recommend installing a sub-base.
We have separate installation instructions for installing the product with a sub-base.
TOP CLEAN FAQ:
No, however, the underside of the mat features a unique design that anchors the mat in place. When installed that mats should have 1 to 2 cm gap in between each one.
Each mat weighs 27kg.
No, Top Clean is designed to be particularly slip-resistant.