Important information for placing and receiving your order from Jelka.
Order Placement and Delivery:
- Online orders will be delivered either by a third-party haulier through the pallet network or our own transport team.
- Consider the accessibility of your property and ensure the delivery location is wide, level, and free of obstructions.
- Deliveries via third-party haulier involve an 18T vehicle with a tail lift, carrying out a kerb-side delivery using a manual pallet pump truck. The pallet truck will not operate on soft or loose ground such as grass or gravel.
- The driver won't take the pallet to your specific location.
- No onboard forklift is available for unloading unless specifically requested; a signature is required upon delivery. Please ensure you are available to accept delivery on the day between 9am and 5.30pm.
- Preferred delivery times can be requested for an extra charge of £30. Please contact us if this is required.
- Preferred delivery dates are accommodated to the best extent, but not guaranteed.
- Charges may apply if the final delivery address is unsuitable; drivers have discretion in this matter.
- Pallets and packaging should be appropriately disposed of, as a pallet return service is not provided.
While we consistently ask the driver to contact you when they are approximately one hour away or in close proximity, it's important to note that the driver is not obligated by contract to provide this service.
- Pallet dimensions will vary depending on your order, please contact us if you require this information.
- Multi-pallet orders may be delivered by a third-party haulier or our transport team, with potential delays for the latter.
- "Book in" service may be available for specific delivery instructions.
- Please be aware that multiple pallets may be delivered in split deliveries by a third party haulier.
- Deliveries are made Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:30; Saturday AM delivery is possible with an extra charge of £40.
- We will always try to accommodate delivery preferences made during ordering however this is not always guaranteed.
On the delivery day:
- When on the expected delivery day you have not received notification from the haulier or driver by 4pm please call us on 01304273620 to request an update and ETA.
- Please be aware that deliveries may be rescheduled by your local depot due to factors beyond our control such as the weather, traffic and vehicle availability.
- Local orders may be redirected to our transport team or you are welcome to collect from our location in Canterbury, Kent.
Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations:
- Order cancellations are accepted within 24hrs of order by calling 01304273620 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Monday-Friday.
- Returns are at the customer's expense; contact for advice on return arrangements and costs. Goods must be in the original packaging and undamaged.
- Goods must be inspected upon delivery, and any issues reported immediately by signing "goods damaged" with the driver.
- Refunds for damaged goods are not guaranteed and depend on the salvageability of the product. Contact us promptly to discuss and rectify any delivery issues.